The road to your desire weight and body should put your health at priority. Experts still recommend ensuring that you do not deprive your body the vitamins and other nutrients it need to keep you energized. This is the reason medical professionals recommend taking vitamins and other dietary supplements while using human chorionic gonadtropin (hCG) during a weight loss diet program. In this article, we will discuss the important role played by hCG dietary supplements in taking advantage of what hCG has to offer. It also focuses on the different vitamins needed in this diet. The article also provides an introduction on hCG and why it is used for a weight loss diet program.
Why Take Dietary Supplements?
Keeping your body healthy and its optimum is the main reason there is a need for hCG vitamins while aiming for your ideal weight. The hCG diet comes with a strict calorie restriction for you to achive your ideal weight. Due to the nature of how the diet works, there is a need for dietary supplements to nourish the body during the diet journey.
Dietary supplements also aid in the weight loss benefit offered by the use of hCG. The following are ways dietary supplements aid in the diet process in every stage of the hCG diet:
- First Phase – the first stage of the hCG diet deals with the preparation of your body. It is when the diet takes you where you should eat, and experimenting different types of workouts. During this stage, there is a need to prepare the body for the diet program. hCG dietary supplements used in this phase mostly are for cleansing. Laxatives, digestive enzymes, apple cider vinegar, and other oils that helps in cleansing the body of toxins are some common hCG dietary supplements used to start the hCG diet.
- Second Phase – Magnesium and potassium are vitamins used in the stage of the hCG diet. Professionals recommend stopping the use of multivitamins once you are on this phase. They explained that some of the hCG vitamins may interfere with the weight loss process.
- Third Phase – Also known as the stabilization phase. HCG vitamins and dietary supplements used in this phase are mostly to keep fatigue at bay. Vitamins are recommended by physicians at this phase to ensure that your body has enough energy to last you a day.
- Fourth Phase – this is the maintenance phase of the hCG diet. This phase of the diet program would require more vitamins and other supplements to ensure that your body is not deprived of vitamins and nutrients it lost during the past few phases of the diet regiment.
What Dietary Supplements are Needed?
Vitamins and other dietary supplements play a vital role in the various phases of the hCG diet. They ensure that your body does not lose its vitality and optimal well-being during your diet phases. It keeps the body supplied with the right dose of vitamins and minerals it needs to keep normal function. It also ensures that you are losing weight in a healthy manner. With such preventive measure, you can be comforted that no negative side-effect comes with losing weight. The following vitamins and nutrients should be taken alongside hCG drops in this diet:
- Vitamin A – It is the vitamin responsible for supplying your body with enough anti-oxidants. The anti-oxidants gained from Vitamin A is used to keep liver function at normal during the weight loss process. Given that the liver works overtime during the hCG diet, there is a need to have normally functioning liver for continuous fat break down and detoxification.
- Vitamin B – Mostly used in the second stage of the hCG diet, this vitamin helps in keeping you energized during the whole experience. Also, Vitamin B is responsible for helping in red blood cell production.
- Vitamin C – Generally known as the vitamin helpful in providing immunity against diseases. Intake of vitamin C during the hCG diet does help in flushing toxin. It also helps in providing you enhanced immunity levels while you undergo caloric deficiency during the diet program.
- Vitamin D – Intake of dietary supplements of Vitamin D is not allowed during the hCG diet. Most professionals recommend a good amount of sunlight exposure to get your recommended dose of vitamin D. Sufficient Vitamin D is needed during this diet journey as it is responsible for maintaining bone health, muscle mass, and nerve function.
- Vitamin E – People under the hCG diet are recommended to consume more green leafy vegetables. Medical professionals recommend greater intake as it is rich in anti-oxidants.
- Vitamin K – Blood coagulation is the main benefit offered by this vitamin. While it is not directly connected to the diet, it is still best to have sufficient amount of vitamin D to keep the body health.
- Magnesium – A healthy level of magnesium equates to normal bowel movement. Given you are on your journey to achieve your ideal weight, magnesium helps ensuring you get the nutrients out of what you eat while others are properly disposed out of the body while on this diet.
What is hCG and Why It Is Used for Weight Loss?
hCG or Human Chorionic Gonadtropin is a hormone secreted by pregnant women. It is mainly responsible for ensuring that the unborn child is immune from diseases affecting the mother, as well as making sure that the uterus walls are thick enough to protect the fetus.
In recent years, the use of hCG expanded outside fertility and human reproduction. Weight loss is one of the biggest reasons behind its popularity. Many medical and fitness experts saw the potential of this natural hormone. They were particularly drawn over its potential to significantly contribute to a person’s weight loss journey. Weight loss diet by using hCG is made possible by a restrictive caloric intake. People on this diet follows a 500 calories a day regiment. Aside from the the caloric restriction, they also inject hCG daily. The use of hCG in this diet program can be traced from the discovery by a British physician in the 1950s. Dr. A. T. W. Simeons found that hCG enabled pregnant women to access their hCG reserves to feed their fetuses. The diet program was published in one of his books that detailed how any individual can utilize the same while following a diet program for weight loss.
This diet that uses hCG comes in different phases. Given that it comes with caloric restriction and in addition its several phases, dietary supplements are a must. Weight loss is more beneficial if you are able to achieve your desired weight in a diet program that still keeps you healthy. Vitamins and dietary supplements have a significant contribution in this diet program. They ensure that you are healthy by nourishing you with your needed vitamins and minerals during the different phases of this program.