Administering human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is an easy feat, but is it also easy to mix it yourself? Yes. Knowing all the essentials on mixing like the proper way of handling the solution, the steps on how to mix it, and how to keep yourself and all equipment sterile at all times is the way to keep the hormone as effective as it is. HCG became popular as a weight loss option as it offers a higher chance of achieving your goal. As a natural hormone commonly found in pregnant women, it helps the body get rid of excess fat by ensuring its proper use. While the HCG Diet requires caloric control, it is easier to maintain as the hormone helps in ensuring that you are always full and energized throughout the day. In this article, discussion will focus on how easy it is to mix human chorionic gonadotropin, where to source materials like syringes, HCG, and saline water, why you should mix HCG.
Can I Do It?
Yes. The procedure is simply easy. All you need to learn and remember is how to mix water into the HCG ampoule, the proper way of shaking the vial, and the right manner to extract HCG from the bottle. Also, a bottle of the hormone needs to be mixed immediately. It is another reason for you to learn and be familiar with the process.
This simple procedure makes more sense when you are always on-the-go. If you know how to properly mix human chorionic gonadotropin, then it could save time. Given that we are all running out of time, you knowing the proper way to mix and administer HCG makes it easier to follow the regiment.
Should I Still Consult My Doctor?
Yes, he/she will provide you that exact dose you need for the HCG to be effective in weight loss. While it is common practice for most to use 500iu of human chorionic gonadotropin, only your physician can help you determine what the right dose to achieve that weight loss goal. Remember that HCG will only be effective if you have administered the right dosage.
Also, your doctor can help you plan on how much you need to lose during your weight loss journey. He/she can keep your health checked regularly to ensure that your body is still at its top state amid the use of the hormone. Having a medical professional on dial during this journey makes it easier to not only lose excess weight, but also maintain and ensure your health during the process.
Where Can I Buy What I Need?
Supplies are available offline and in online stores. Traditional drugstores carry most of the things you need to mix and administer human chorionic gonadotropin, but there are also online sellers to make things more convenient. With the growing interest of using HCG, it is not difficult to find a business selling all you need to use it for weight loss.
In order to ensure the quality of the hormone to be used and the safety of your health, it is best to ask friends, those who have been using it for weight loss, and research online groups and forums on who is their trusted seller. It also gives you a chance to assess which seller offer the best price for all the things you need. Additionally, and more importantly, it is better to seek the advice of your doctor on where to best find vials of the hormone, as well as other equipment.
For those who want to lose some excess weight using this method and want a reminder of what you need to buy, these are the essential equipment and it include:
- Syringe for mixing and extras for administering
- Ampoule of HCGBacteriostatic water
- A sterile vial
What is the Proper Way to Mix the Solution?
Mixing human chorionic gonadotropin is simply easy. All you need is to prepare all essential equipment and ampoule and you are good to go. Remember to keep yourself and your workplace sterile at all times to avoid contamination.
The following are the steps in mixing HCG:
- Ensure that your workplace is sterile before and during the mixing of the hormone.
- Wash your hands.
- Unbox your HCG. If it comes with a vial of saline water, set it aside as it won’t be used in the process.
- Make sure that you are using the right dosage and that it is not expired by checking the label.
- To guarantee sterility of the human chorionic gonadotropin bottle, wipe its top with a cotton ball soaked in alcohol.
- Do the same thing to the top part of the vial containing the bacteriostatic water.
- Open the bottle by removing its top metal covering.
- Prepare the syringe to be used for mixing.
- Extract 3 ml of bacteriostatic water.
- Inject it into a sterile vial.
- Extract another 2 ml of bacteriostatic water and inject it into the HCG ampoule.
- Gently mix until it becomes a solution using the needle of the syringe. There’s no need to shake as it immediately dissolves after some stirring.
- Once properly mixed, extract the solution from the ampoule.
- Inject extracted solution into sterile vial that contains the 3ml of bacteriostatic fluid.
- Roll the vial in between your palms. Do not shake the solution.
- Keep it refrigerated until ready to use.
Making your own HCG solution is easy. All you have to do is to have all need equipment and hormone ready. Next, prepare and work in a clean, flat workspace. Then, carefully extract the bacteriostatic water and mix it with the HCG. After ensuring that it is completely mixed into a solution, keep it refrigerated until you are ready to use it. While it is still best to have it done by a nurse or your doctor, you can also do it at the comfort of your home. It is especially good to learn this when you keep a tight schedule or your location is just too far from the nearest health facility.